Thursday, February 06, 2014

Black & Gold Scarf!

#threesomethursday


I had always wanted to have a black and gold print scarf.  I think it looks really classy.  So I was so happy when I finally found this last piece in  H&M shop in Dubai Mall last December!  Btw, aren't you guys excited that the brand is coming to Philippines? Yay!  But at the same time I'm gonna miss the racing heartbeat and spring in my steps whenever I locate a branch outside the country. :P  Anyway, when I got it I thought that it'd be the perfect headcover when I visit the Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque coz I was really going after Riri's look that time.  And you know what happened?

We were so in a hurry I simply left it in the trunk of Kervin's car.  Idiot! :))  Anyway, here's the scarf I'm talking about in three different uses.

a.  Head scarf ala Jackie O. ;-)



b.  Makeshift LBD sleeve ;-)


c.  Tote accessory ;-)


I'm still racking my brains for other use of it.  I've got another one already so it's most likely a part 2 will be posted soon! ;-)

No comments: