Thursday, July 17, 2014

VS MOD

#threesomethursday


Pardon the courage to juxtapose my photos next to these Victoria's Secret model off-duty (MOD) looks but this post intends to show that we don't need to be a model to be stylish like them :)


#1 Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.  Ok, let it be known that I don't have a rock-hard abs like hers.  But cropped tops are all the rage this season and truth be told, I love this trend it sort of motivated me to work on flattening my abs. :P  To wear it modestly, pair it with a high-waist jeans and covered with blazer like I did. :)


#2 Candice Swanepoel.  Red is already a striking color on its own.  But for a longer leg effect like them models, try pairing it with a nude pumps. :)



#3 Lily Aldridge's airpot look.  I actually wore this on my supposed day of flight to Japan only to find out that my visa wouldn't be released that day. Huhu.  But it's all in the past now. :P  For a simple plain white shirt and jeans look, try accessorizing it with some matching hat and boots like Lily did. :)

If you have your own inspired MOD look, sound it off in the comment below. :)

No comments: