Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Siem Reap Etc

#traveltuesday

This post will cover some items that might not be covered in the temple blogs. ;-)

Biking in Siem Reap


If you haven't seen this video of mine while on a bike in Sieam Reap (filming, lol!!!), then you wouldn't know how much of a media whore I am. Hahaha!!!  Anyway, as briefly mentioned in that post, we did this activity on our last day - a very good workout for us three gym rats.

Siem Reap is a bike-friendly city and it really is a good way to get intimate and discover a new place. The weather's a bit colder in January in that city but of course it wouldn't hurt to slather on some SPF lotion since I was wearing my packed sleeping clothes below.  Hehe.



Night Market


The night market in Siem Reap is just so so for me.  We squeezed in some shopping after our visit in the Cambodian Cultural Village (read it here).  I was only able to buy some Karen Walker inspired sunnies and snowball for my collection. :)



Mother Home Inn


For budget friendly tourists like me, I really recommend Mother Home Inn.  The service is just fantastic for such a very good rate.  All the staffs are friendly and accommodating, excellent breakfast and very good amenities just like this pool in my background. Haha!  





No comments: