Friday, September 07, 2012

Fitness Xplosion2

#fitnessfriday

Last Sept 1, all gym buffs were headed to only one location - the SMX Convention Center for the Fitness Xplosion 2 event.  I always support these fitness charity events of the club because aside from an extended dance session, it's the time to see as well friends from my previous active branch - Greenhills like Oli below. :)


We also had a special visitor, Gandalf Archer.  He's the man behind those moves in Body Jam class.  They showcased the upcoming release for the said dance workout and the ladies went wild when Gandalf taught the sexay cool down stretch song using Usher's Climax.  Ooooh, lala!!! :))


And as always, I think I'm gonna love it 'coz it's got lots of turns and backjumps!! 



And as you can see from my solo photo on the left, I badly needed this event because I've turned FAT, FAT, FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!  Whatever happened to my insanity workout????? 0_0


No comments: