Friday, August 31, 2012

Spotlight: In Her Stilettos

#fashionfriday

My blog feature for today is somebody close to my heart.  Not because she is my relative, haha!!  She is Diya of In Her Stilettos.  Her bio says, she's got a chemical engineering and biochemistry background, I can just feel the connection.  Whoever said engineers are dullsville???  Na-ah!!  KC and Diya can prove you wrong on that.  :))  I think she's gonna pursue something about fashion IP law.  Wow!  Fashion bloggers can't just be stereotyped as shallow individuals.  

When I read that the peacock feather skirt below is something she DIY'd, I was convinced that she's something to look out for.  Here below are some of my favorite styles of her.  Check her out. :)





See more......






Che-che-che-check her site! :)  Have a fashionable weekend! :)


No comments: