Monday, August 27, 2012

Brother's Corner: The Trending Guesting :P

Dear brother, I love you but next time take some vocal coaching from Ate.  Okay?? :))


Brother dear made an appearance in the most talked about Sunday night show Gandang Gabi Vice (GGV).  Translation:  He just destroyed any hope for Pelayo's singing career when he performed Payphone.  Hahaha!!! Just kidding.  :)

Of course being the stage sister that I am, I kept on plugging the guesting in my social networking sites.  But I didn't expect that he will become a trending topic.  It was fleeting, but still........



The guesting was taped about two weeks ago.  If you noticed Vice was wearing the same clothes from 2 Sunday ago's episode.  But I believe it was for the good since brother only made his starting appearance in the afternoon drama Pintada last Monday where he plays the role of Noel Crisostomo, a wealthy businessman who will help the protagonist Lysa Hernandez (portrayed by the very pretty Denise Laurel) get her revenge.  It's like Bembol Roco's role in Sharon Cuneta and Christopher de Leon movie's Babangon Ako't Dudurugin Kita!!  Hahaha!! I laughed at the comparison!  It's sooooo oldies!!  A friend said I could've picked a Claudine-Diether-Rico love triangle but noooooo!! I preferred the 80's movie.  Hahaha!!!

Anyway, this is a total level-up!!  Last time he was just playing a neighbor in the squatter's area of Angelito's place.  Hahaha!!!



Thank you to those who made him a trending topic last night. :)  I heard that there were a lot of scenes deleted (it was just a very short exposure) but 'twas fun nonetheless.  Please continue to support Pintada from Mondays to Fridays at 5:15PM in the Kapamilya network. :)  Or to those like me who can't catch it in the afternoon, you can try this website to catch the guesting or any other Kapamilya shows.  Haha!! :D


No comments: