Friday, July 06, 2012

The Not So Candid Running Pix

#fitnessfriday

More pictures from the Run United 2 that happened two weeks ago.  Photo above gathered different comments from my FB contacts as though implying that you should always be serious or put your game face on when you run!  For crying out loud, you can always pause and smile at the paps.  Seriously, what's wrong with these people?  Haha!!


GO LEGS!!  And those were my dirty sneakers in action in the picture.  Yay!!  Note to self:  need a new pair of running shoes.  Sigh.  There's my shy-type running coach also right behind me in the pic.  Haha!!  Anyway, for the last photo, I don't think I've ever shared this in here.  It's a good answer to those mocking me in my first photo.  Haha!!




See?? I can be serious too during the run.  :P  Taken during the HSBC run, that's me right there challenging coach Rio's 'do.  Hahaha!!  


Here's an instagram pic of my running medals. :)



We are well into the second half of the year.  I hope everyone's still on track with the fitness goal they made for 2012.  Haha!! :D  And the pending question for me is, when am I gonna run a full marathon???  Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!!!! :P



No comments: