Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fashionable Couples!

Diane Kruger & Joshua Jackson
Johannes Huebl & Olivia Palermo

Initially, I wanted to label this under #wednesdaywishlist.  But I decided against it sincethat would mean actually wishing for a dapper boyfriend.  Nopes, it's not a requirement for my man although I'd love to dress him up at times.  If he has the knack for dressing up really well then I guess that is an just additional "pogi" point for him. :P

But admit it or not, it's fun coordinating outfits together. :D  Look at how lovely the two couples are above.  I used to do this with my ex-boyfriend during college days. :P  There was also one time when A and I spontaneously came up in the same ensemble (layered black and white tops and shorts :P) which I wasn't able to take a photo of because I'm not my normal self when I'm with him.  LOL!!  But then again, there's also something about two consecutive dress down Fridays where you were in color sync with your crush in the workplace.  And I'm not talking ordinary common colors okay.  But then again maybe that's just me giving meaning into it but still I love it.  Wahaha!!!


No comments: