Friday, July 20, 2012

Leather Jacket

#fabfriday


I know that they are really not wearable considering our weather but still I wasn't able to resist buying them when they got on sale last month at Mango. :P  Hey, even Rachel Zoe advised that a woman's closet isn't complete without the LLJ (little leather jacket). :P  I admit I was inspired by a lot of fashion blogs with them in it.  Take for example, Atlantic Pacific's look which was inspired by one of Olivia Palermo's ensemble. ;-)




But the thing with leather material is that it is very difficult to take care of.  If not taken care properly it can lead to drying and cracking.  So what I did with my leather jacket is to leave it as an accessory in my chair in the office.  Mwahaha!!  Man, it's a really good  layering tool especially if your cubicle is located somewhere near the server room.  LOL!


I usually just wear it over jeans and black pumps as above.  And if weather permits, meaning it is not raining but it is slightly cold outside (like today), I can afford to wear it in an afternoon around 3PM for caffeine fix trip to Starbucks. :P


Definitely gives an edge on your usual 9 to 6 daily look. :P

☮ Rock 'n Roll!! Peace out men!  Haha!! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow all those garments are so amazing and fabulous I don't come to your blog as often as I would like, but whenever I do I see some really amazing things keep up the good work! =)

Buy Leather Jackets