Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Thank You Shamcey! :)

Today I woke up feeling happy but baffled at the same time.  I remembered my blog and realized I don't have anything to post today. :P  I've been too busy I know, I wanna write about the new career I've taken on the side but nothing's final yet so I don't wanna spoil everything. :P  But it is one exciting thing for me!! :)  At the same time, my errrr "lurvelife" has taken quite an interesting turn and it's soooooooo not normal that's why I'm getting confused at the same time.  If you don't have any clue, take a cue from Mary Macgregor's song....." _________________, feeling like a fool."  Yay!!  If gay friends are to describe it, "Ako na ang kumukulot ang hair hanggang Sao Paulo, Brazil!"  Hahaha!!!  Well, actually it is not that funny coz I kind of don't know what to do about it.  

Sao Paulo Brazil crowned the new Miss Universe today and thanks to my job, I was able to watch it (ssssshhhh!!!). Absolutely rooting for Miss Philippines' Shamcey Supsup and as always my favorite part would've to be the evening gown and the QnA portion.  And is it of divine inspiration??? Coz I sort of found the light to my questions from her answer.

Q: Would you change your religious belief to marry the person you love?  Why or why not?

And to quote the last part of her answer,

"If that person loves me, he should love my God too."

Thank you Shamcey for that answer.  It is very enlightening. :)


And Congratulations for winning 3rd runner-up!!! :D  Hats off also to the beauty of Miss Angola!!!  What can I say??  Sparkly gowns are always FTW!!! Hahahaha!!!


No comments: