Friday, July 01, 2011

Dressing Up the Bag

Channeling Katie Holmes.




Well, I reckon this is something she should wear.  Something, I'm looking for the right term, tomboy-ish?  Honestly, I really don't approve of how she dresses up recently.  I mean yes from time to time she could play it down a bit and wear casual, but she could do with a little more effort in dressing up at times right?



But when I threw on everything above in a lazy fit since I had to travel all the way to Greenhills for gym and dinner with Mely, I finally understood why Katie's been dressing all the while in those.  They're super-comfy.  I admit "Comfort over style" is not really my motto when it comes to dressing up.  I don't know any phrase opposite that but I can only think of "No pain, no gain" when it comes to heels.  LOL!!

I've been wearing the hat only recently although I purchased it 2 years ago for a Boracay trip with friends what with Bruno Mars and fedoras abounding recently.  And the boyfriend jeans/cheetah flats are both on sale from Mango. ;)

Channeling Rachel Bilson.


This girl is definitely up there in my best-dressed list. :)  


Aaah, flared jeans is slowly slowly making a comeback.  I sashayed through my college life in those. It feels good being able to wear it again.  Above jeans is another sale item from Dorothy Perkins. 

And this, sans the hat, is something I would wear for corporate.  No channeling at all, celebs don't go to corporate meetings now don't they? :-p


I simply love just how I could change shoes and bag in this Topshop jumpsuit!  It's one of those best buys of mine! :P

And this, is the frustrated model in me posing.  LOL!


And finally, introducing my recent favorite combo..

Bag from Charles n Keith; Platforms from Aldo; Hat from Mint


The bag is something copied from a design that Mulberry named after MTV's Alexa.  Thank CnK for creating it, I could afford a cheaper version. :-p  I believe it came with different colors and prints and my most coveted style is the one below.  My favorite fashion blogger Cherry Blossom Girl has a post with this slung in her hand:


But what else, of course, the leopard!!!  I'm not going to be over it!  And since we speak of leopard, here's something added to my collection.


A leopard eyeglasses case! Like it? SBT!


No comments: