Sunday, July 03, 2011

FPPF Friends :)

I think I've never posted anything about them in this blog.  Thankfully, last Friday a get together was planned at Tanba in Malate, these are my classmates turned friends that I met in the basic photography class I took last year. :)


L-R: Mau, Anne, Me, Jec, Jo and Ronald


All of them took the advance class of which I wasn't able to join because of my sked.  Isn't it a bit touching that they still remembered to invite me?? *sniff, sniff* Hahaha!!!  So proud as to how these guys have come far, they've already made a mini-business out of the hobby by organizing photoshoots and selling stuffs.  Good job! :D

yummy grill at Tanba
Hoping to have more get together in the future. :)  Hopefully, I can join their shoots one of these days. :)

Outfit log, a quick snap before leaving the gym.  Cowgurrrrlllllll!!! :))


Again, something Katie would wear. :-p



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too have been making money shooting lately. I've been charging $300 for 2 hrs to shoot, but I can't get motivated to shoot more. I have 0 desire to work 7 days a week lol.. And definitely not for $300.00.



Wil

CaseyCakes said...

Hahaha!! so what kind of shoots are these? weddings? what??

Anonymous said...

A wedding for 300 dollars? I'd be charging 5 grand for that lol.. I've been offered to shoot a couple of weddings before but I declined because if I fucked up, Id feel too guilty about ruining something that's once in a life time.. it's not like a bday where they can have another one next year lol..

Oh in the last 6 months I've shot a wedding shower, a x-mas party, a few family portraits.


Wil

oakley oil rig sunglasses said...

Almost all of road users would choose to set his hsddrefsj or her Cheap Oakley Sunglasses to the dashboard or maybe your vehicle seats if they are certainly not donning these people. It can be a classic incredibly inadequate behavior the belief that Oakley Jawbone should be deformed over the warm weather. especially hundreds of Oakley Frogskin are set up via nasty resources. Anyone seasoned more effective hold these people Oakley Frogskins besides over the vehicle as well as position these people into your eyeglass occasions even if you are certainly not donning these people. Distinct folks get exclusive exercises to set your Oakley Frogskin.