Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blush :">

I'm supposed to write something about the wedding but decided to give you a break first and post something about what I wore first.


The color caught my eye when I dropped by Forever21 last week.  I've been meaning to get something in that tone for weeks now - Blush. :">




I reckon it's something timely considering what just transpired a while ago while I was wearing that.  I was really blushing with "kilig".  Hahaha!!

And thanks to Wil, I've got some matching shoes for the vest. :-)


When you're in love you've got butterflies in your stomach right?  But no I don't think I am, I'm just crushing big time so I've got actual dragonfly in my stomach instead.  LOL!  I got this necklace from Accessorize.  I bought it not only because it is on sale but also because it reminded me of my favorite author Sophie Kinsella's ghost-inspired fiction 'Twenties Girl' and how Aunt Sadie was in search of that necklace.  I love that book! :)


Shades from MNG:


My fave dress in this color would have to be this.  The one I was looking for during the MNG sale but unfortunately, it wasn't there. :(


Wedding details/stories up next! ;-)

1 comment:

oakley oil rig sunglasses said...

Almost all of road users would choose to set his hsddrefsj or her Cheap Oakley Sunglasses to the dashboard or maybe your vehicle seats if they are certainly not donning these people. It can be a classic incredibly inadequate behavior the belief that Oakley Jawbone should be deformed over the warm weather. especially hundreds of Oakley Frogskin are set up via nasty resources. Anyone seasoned more effective hold these people Oakley Frogskins besides over the vehicle as well as position these people into your eyeglass occasions even if you are certainly not donning these people. Distinct folks get exclusive exercises to set your Oakley Frogskin.