Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blush :">

I'm supposed to write something about the wedding but decided to give you a break first and post something about what I wore first.


The color caught my eye when I dropped by Forever21 last week.  I've been meaning to get something in that tone for weeks now - Blush. :">




I reckon it's something timely considering what just transpired a while ago while I was wearing that.  I was really blushing with "kilig".  Hahaha!!

And thanks to Wil, I've got some matching shoes for the vest. :-)


When you're in love you've got butterflies in your stomach right?  But no I don't think I am, I'm just crushing big time so I've got actual dragonfly in my stomach instead.  LOL!  I got this necklace from Accessorize.  I bought it not only because it is on sale but also because it reminded me of my favorite author Sophie Kinsella's ghost-inspired fiction 'Twenties Girl' and how Aunt Sadie was in search of that necklace.  I love that book! :)


Shades from MNG:


My fave dress in this color would have to be this.  The one I was looking for during the MNG sale but unfortunately, it wasn't there. :(


Wedding details/stories up next! ;-)

No comments: