Sunday, April 10, 2011

Style Inspiration: Audrey Hepburn

When you hear Audrey Hepburn, I'm sure only one image comes to mind:
That very iconic photo of hers in little black dress and pearls at Breakfast at Tiffany's.    And that was very well today's inspiration for a Sunday dress. :P
Hihi.  This is the closest I can come up with.  My pearls aren't even real (they're from Kashieca).  LOLs!  I just thought of revisiting my black tube dress from MNG.  The lace dress underneath is something I got on a sale at Warehouse last year.  It still has its price tag when I took it out today.  Errr!!!  
It'd be so nice to do my hair up like Audrey's but I don't know how to do it. :P  My red lips are even something that's so hard to achieve on my own.  It's a dream to be photographed like in the movie above but obviously I would need a lot of help for that.  Hehe.

When I reach a certain age ( though I haven't decided when exactly :P), I wish to be known as someone who dresses up like her.  So classy and elegant always.  Hence, the black dresses collection in my closet. :P  Right now at her age of 25, I'm seeing Olivia Palermo as such woman.  You'll never see her in sleazy photos. It'd be nice to see her do a Breakfast at Tiffany's pictorial.  Yes?  Yays! :D
My accessories are all from Charles n Keith.



No comments: