Sunday, December 20, 2009

Avatar in 3D

It doesn't matter if you haven't tried watching cinemas in 3D before, what matters is that you try it for the first time in a very worthwhile movie - and that would be AVATAR!!!!

WOW, WOW, WOW!! This is such a great movie. Spectacular!!! And I award it as my best for 2009! :) For those of you who haven't seen it yet, go watch now before they change the cinemas for the film fest. :P


Here we are, the first-timers in 3D. Hahaha!! Sssshhhh!!! :-$


After the movie, sometimes I can't help but imagine as well what if there's a chance for you to be transported to a far-off world, where you can find love..........

Alrighty, you got the message. More than the impeccable special effects, Cameron's boundless imagination of creating the place they call Pandora or the kick-ass war scenes, it's the love story that really got me hooked. "I see you........." Awwww....so touching. :x

Those are just a few words, but I hope you felt how enthusiastic I am about this movie. I wanna see it again next week if I have a chance. ;)


No comments: