Monday, August 03, 2009

Emba 4 '09

The 1st of '09! We can't believe it ourselves. The last one seems just like yesterday and yet it was already 8 months ago! Times flies so fast! But before I blog about that, let's first rewind around 8 PM at Shang where Cat and I met for dinner. As for photo below, all I can say is that - "The friends that buy jewelries together, stay together." Hahaha!!! :D

O diba parang nsa abroad lang? Hahaha!! According to Bri: "KC, para kang New Yorker sa suot mo!" LOLs! :D

The house was still jampacked even on a rainy Saturday night. I mean, yeah what do I expect? :P


Apart from Koreans (???), the place is teeming with teenagers!! Kinda made me feel out of place. When I saw someone whom I used to work with before, he explained that 's okay. He said just think that these guys splurge on their parent's money while we spend our own. Ooookkay, point taken. But still I can't shake off the feeling that you have to let go of this guy dancing next to you (even if he's too cute for words!) coz you're too old for meeting new people in this kind of place. It was just easy you know, you just have to flash back your most winsome smile. But no. It's not appropriate anymore. I take back the "too old" words, let's just say it's immature. But what the heck? I STILL LOVE TO DANCE! :P

Tell me one positive thing about going in this place: celebrity spotting! LOLs! But surely, meeting Jake C twice in a month could mean "something" right?? It could trigger those convo in the likes of "You know what it's funny I keep on bumping to you for the last weeks...." in the future. Hahaha!! Yeah KC, DREAM ON!! :P :P :P

P.S. Can somebody tell this girl to stop dieting coz she's turning anorexic! LOLs! And btw, looking at pic below, I think I can rock a "volumized" shoulder length hair. Watchuthink couz Wil??? :D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. how do you save, if all you do is shop when you're not working? ROFL..
I like the hair, but it doesn't look like you changed a thing. hindi ba parted in the middle ang buhok mo like always? Do something you won't normally see in Manila.. and I'm not talking about coloring hair.

Wil :D

Anonymous said...

Oh get a perm... You probably don't see that too often. Or a beehive like Marge.

Anonymous said...

Wil, how about a mohawk?? Hahhaha!!

To anonymous, whose Marge???


-KC

Anonymous said...

Wil, how about a mohawk?? Hahhaha!!

To anonymous, who's Marge??? (sorry typo back there)


-KC

Anonymous said...

Marge is a character from the Simpsons.

Marge Simpson lol..

Actually as far as mohawk is concerened, i've seen hawt hawt did I say hawt?, chicks with them. It's not the standard mohawk like you see in the 80's but more of a faux hawk..

ttp://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn50/redplasticfactory/untitledn.jpg
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv104/rachelcmackenzie/fauxhawkpostshavedhawk.jpg


Wil

Anonymous said...

err okay marge simpson it is! LOLs!

i was just kidding about the mohawk! i'll never do something like that to my hair..:P

-KC

Nivek said...

KC I think you'd look great as a blue hair like Marge. Since I suggested Marge already, let me suggest the big hair look like Peggy Bundy -- but then you'll have to date a shoesalesman.

BTW - does Cat have a blog too?