Friday, July 10, 2009

Purple Themed Disney Visit

Just a segue to the album,

Purple Dumbo Ride: (Yay, haha!)


Purple Tea Cup Ride:


Purple bench, wala lang! :D

And the colorful It's A Small World Castle, with lotsa shades of purple! :P


See?? I really don't love purple! I don't like Barney either! :P Seriously, you've got to believe me: my favorite color is BLUE! Haha!

And for those who advised us to catch the shows there, we didn't see a single piece of it! Why? I dunno! Maybe because it's a Monday?? I decided on that one thinking that it would lessen the number of visitors but was I wrong! I'm telling you, AH1N1 or global economic crisis had NOTHING in HK Disney!

Or is it probably because the "isip-bata" us (me & Lisa) were busy taking the rides. Yay! Haha! Specially that Tea Cup which had got me feeling lightheaded after (I know I know it's just a kiddie ride!) and then followed by that Space Shuttle something equaled migraine! I don't know why I always get sick in theme parks abroad! If you could remember the Everland episode in KR!

Well anyway, enough intro. Album posted here for those who are interested. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The gift I got you is Purple..:D Here's another clue.. Ashton Kutcher


Wil

Anonymous said...

OH. MY. GOD!! I'm so clueless only until I asked Lisa! WAHAHA!! Serious ka? A CAM?? ŰŰŰ WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!


-KC

Anonymous said...

OH. MY. GOD!! I'm so clueless only until I asked Lisa! WAHAHA!! Serious ka? A CAM?? ŰŰŰ WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!


-KC

Anonymous said...

wtf.. lol how'd she guess that.. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned Ashton Kutcher LOL! btw I'm blind.. I actually choose the brown/black finish, not purple cause I thought it was too girly lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN8El63N6Mo


Wil

Anonymous said...

haha! probably researched..she's a die hard Nikonian you know.. :P You two will really get along in September!! Yeeeehhhhhaaaaaaa!!!!