Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Memories

Silly me actually laughed when I saw this video in Facebook! What a dummy I wasn’t reading. Then when I learned what the video is for, I was in a total disbelief. It warranted an international SMS to Indonesia on a Saturday midnight to confirm. Sad news. :(

I had the chance to meet David on the cruise early this year. He wasn’t in SG for the last training. He’s a funny guy. It’s just heartbreaking when I realized that he’s about to get married. Next month!! Isn’t that the saddest thing ever?? =( I usually don’t post anything so depressing here but hey, c’est la vie. Anyway, this video is fun one! Taken aboard the Legend of the Seas cruise on its bar at the 11th deck, The Viking Crown. That’s how I’d like to remember him. :) Happy memories with David. :)


Bye David.

P.S. Boy, was I glad there is no video of me in the center?? :D

No comments: