1. The Beautiful Banaue – the 12 hour drive was all worth it!!!
2. Lake Danum aka Lake Placid. Hehehe. I dunno if it’s only me but I first thought of Switzerland when I first saw it. :P3. Spelunking the Sumaguing Cave. OMG!!! This is the f*cking best experience of all! Pardon the expletives lately; I don’t know where they’re coming from. :P 4. Bomod-Ok Falls – the waters of which are freezing cold. I also get to observe the everyday life of the people of Sagada, Mt. Province.
5. Echo Valley – where the hanging coffins are located. It's nice learning the ancient practices of the natives there.
6. Kiltepan Rice Terraces – the top of the world view. Spectacular!!! Whew!!!
7. Orange Farm – actual picking of oranges and the very nice flowers in there. For a moment I felt like I am a haciendera. Hahaha!!!
My legs still hurt from all the walking. And it's not just any ordinary walking, it's mountain trekking baby. But the equation is (equation again?): the more effort, the more reward when it comes to view. Yes, effort is directly proportional to the reward. Hahaha!!
More pictures and stories soon. Let me sleep for now. ;-)