Friday, August 31, 2007

An Old Poem

I want to say something to you
It's been buggin' me for a night or two
I want to tell you how I feel
Though I know it would be useless if I reveal

I can't help feelin' like a fool
Whenever you're near and you're so cool
I can't find the right words to say
Would I just stay or would I go away

Still I have to let this out
You have an idea of what it is about
These few words are nothin' new
You've said it to someone else I knew

How lucky that girl must be
I just hope she's as pretty as me
How dyin' am I to tell you
Oh baby I want you..I love you!


Started: Oct 13, '99 11:38:56 PM
Ended: Oct 13, '99 12:12:00 AM


**Stumbled upon my college organizer last night. Just had to add the time stamp. I got that idea from my best friend then Mae ;)**

No comments: