Thursday, June 07, 2007

Out Here On My Own

3 months..

I wonder how I will survive that long without my sis, my twin, my bessy, my other half.. :(

Last Sunday we accompanied her to the airport. She landed a job in a Singaporean company, stay there for training and eventually head a recruitment branch here in the Philippines. I’m proud of her. :)

Our last day together was spent doing some religious activity in the morning, strolling SM Sta. Rosa @ lunch, playing Dance Revo @ Quantum in the afternoon (that was fun!), packing up her things and videoke in the evening.

Yes, videoke back in Laguna will never be the same without her. *sigh*

And if I may segue, I was quite surprised I was able to reach the high notes of that song above last Sunday night. But it seems to me the greatest challenge was to sing this song without crying:





i'll miss you gurl, take care

No comments: