Monday, June 25, 2007

Great Start

Is there a better way to start your week than hear someone serenading you on a Monday morning? :)


Only there’s a slight glitch though, not in person. Haha!

Ladies and gents, I would like to introduce to you my friend Kuya Choi. He sent the video below SOLELY to me in my Friendster account. ;) (If you’re a regular reader of my blog you may remember I mentioned him here and yes I’m guilty of checking my Friendster account in the office every morning, haha!) Anyways, like what I’m always saying to my other friends I’m really grateful to have known him before he forgets me when he’s already famous. Come on, just listen to him. Doesn’t he sound like Jay Durias of Southborder? Actually, he's more than that. You’ve got to hear him in person though and you'll instantly fall in love with his voice. :D There’s no doubt he’ll make it BIG someday. In fact I can already imagine myself feeling his songs infront of his gig in one of the hippest bar in town. As in! :) But is it kosher to say here that I also imagine myself joining his band? Haha!! :D
Anyways, more of his versions:



Everybody now, awwwww..

Miss ya Kuya Choi. Thanks for this exclusive video. Lookin' forward to our next jammin'.

Guys, watch out for our next video (ala MYMP)..haha! :D

1 comment:

Nivek said...

I posted a video to Youtube today too... but it is not a seranade for you though (I think you'd be insulted if it was). Anyhow, here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QfFjfm048Q. Check it out an let me know what you think.

/Kevin