Thursday, September 11, 2014

Distressed Jeans

#threewaythursday


Distressed jeans are all the rage these days. But since I'm not really a jeans type of person, I thought investing in a pair is not at all practical. Okay, I'll let you in on a uhmm secret. If you're following my IG (handle is cassey_cakes), you'll notice that there is a pattern when I am not in skirt and my legs are covered. It's these no-wax days where I actually give time for the hair in the legs to breathe and let it grow long enough to wax 'em again. TMI? Yay! Haha!

Ok, I digress. I was inspired to do some DIY DYJ (distress your jeans lol!) and here's the result. I was surprised that the fabric of this jeans didn't give the result I was expecting but  here are the three ways I wore 'em.

More info about the first pic here.




No comments: