Friday, June 13, 2014

Juice Cleanse

#fitnessfriday

As a fitness junkie, I know to myself that it’s only gonna be a matter of time before I try this new trend of detoxifying.  And lo and behold June 12, Philippines’ independence day , was the chosen day. Lol!  I saw this promo package of The Daily Jusa via Deal Grocer for a one day cleanse and I was set to try it.


As it is only a 1-day cleanse (I believe the recommendation is 3 to 5 days), I didn’ t notice much effect in me.  Or maybe I blogged about it too soon.  But one thing I realized is that depriving yourself of food EVEN for just a day is too depressing, lol!  I mean, I eat healthy and I do workout a lot so why do I have to do this myself – my thoughts exactly yesterday. Haha! I don’t need to see drastic effects to see that this is effective nor do I conclude right away to myself that a 3 to 5 day cleanse isn’t for me but I do believe that this is a good way of resetting my system from all the toxins.  And if a favorable condition comes in the future of doing it again, I’m more than willing to give it a try. J

No comments: