Saturday, August 03, 2013

FF Explosion 3: Retro Pop

#fitnessfriday

This was supposed to be posted last week but I was waiting for the photos from the official photographer but it's been 2 weeks now so I guess they'll never come. Sigh.

Fitness First held its explosion event for the Retro Pop class last July 20 at the Unilab Bayanihan Center.  Its the same thing that we attend to in the gym only in a grander scale with everyone from other branches and more hours of dancing.  There are dance performances from instructors and members themselves, giveaways and required costumes to make the event more fun! ;-)


The costume was retro but I didn't have any so I opted for the dress above. :P  Though some mommies stood up for their short dresses and boots while dancing, me and my friends changed to something for comfy.


True to the theme, the disco balls started spinning around 6PM.


That left me and my sweat sister Lura pretty much waster after less than an hour. Hehe.


With some friends who performed on stage


Can't wait for the Body Jam event next month!!!  Happy August to y'all dear readers!!! =)

No comments: