Thursday, July 11, 2013

Snakeskin!

#threesomethursday

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world." - Marilyn Monroe

Apparently, those were the quote I thought of when I posted this pic in my IG account. :P  As much as I love leo print, I think it's time for the snakeskin to come into the picture. :)  These shoesies were purchased on discount from Marks and Spencer and they're utterly comfortable.  Today I will be posting three looks using 'em. Sssssss.......


Look #1:  Scarlet! 

Dorothy Perkins dress/top; Forever21 skirt; Zara bag; H&M cuff;
Accessorize necklace; Mango earrings

#2 Print on Print!

Mango leather jacket and dress from Greenhills store
#3  Gray on Gray

Dress from Warehouse; Mango necklace; Sunnies from night market in Hanoi
I find this print easier to mix and match with compared to the bold leopard.  Let's see what other combo can I come up with! :)


No comments: