Thursday, July 04, 2013

Ankle Boots!

#threesomethursday


Still on to my Hanoi trip, I will feature some of the #ootds I posted using my ankle boots inspired by the Isabel Marant's especially that of Kate Bosworth's style! :)  



I got mine from this online shop.  They have really good selections and it's fun when they feature their buyers as models in their IG account. Exposure!!! Har!

For my Manila airport #ootd,  here's an elevator selfie.  Haha!  I paired it with...

Topshop scalloped top, H&M leather skirt and Aldo cloche hat

For my history museum visit, I opted for pardon the term but I like to call it "coachella" look. Haha!


H&M top; fancy specs from Tomato; Topshop shorts and Aldo cloche hat
For my Hanoi airport #ootd, I paired it with below items.  Didn't find time to take a selfie because my flight was scheduled around 1 AM and I spent my last night hanging out with my Spanish friends. :)

Tomato bodycon dress, Aldo cloche hat and cats-eye sunnies
I think they're so incredibly stylish I might post a round 2 of #threesomethursday with this! Hehe. :)



No comments: