Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Isabel Marant Sneaks!

#wednesdaywishlist


When I say that I'm not a sneakers person you have to believe me.  Yes, I have LOTS of shoes but it wasn't until I joined the gym (exactly 4 years ago to be exact) when I had them proper trainers.  And they were just worn strictly for exercising purposes however cute their colors were. :P  But there's just something about these Isabel Marant sneaks and the way celebs carried them that made me want to own a pair.  Not for dancing in the gym, but for real casual occasions.  I think it was first popularized in B's Love on Top vid.



Miranda Kerr

Ashley Madekwe

Kate Bosworth

Don't they just look cool in those kicks??  Gosh, the thing is, I'm not cool.  I admit it'd be very hard for me to dress 'em up but taking advice from these fashion icons is a good way to start. :P  So, I wasn't able to resist when I saw these babies online.  It had got me booking on a pair in one of their available cute color combo: pink and blue! :P  They're the closest I could get to the real ones. :P





Wednesday wishlist sort of granted, wish me luck!!! :D


No comments: