Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Wednesday Molome'd

Spent the day in Makati.  First stop, lunch with Sagada girls Aryan and Liz at Raku Hokkaido Ramen Bar along Valero.  Joy wasn't around, if so the term would be my Makati girls.  Haha!



Tried their seafood ramen.  It was just okay.  Nothing distinctive about the taste. :(




The catch-up was good though.  Missed talking to these two pretty ladies. :)




Afterwards, as usual when in Makati, I spent the working time at HTC office in RSC.  The country manager is out of the country for a vacation so I temporarily worked in his desk.  And this is the view of Makati just behind Sir Mark's desk. :)


For afternoon break, I was able to meet another friend of mine Randolph whose workplace is just nearby (so nice to meet friends in Makati whenever I visit :P, aaah poor loner me who always works alone at home. :P) and finally satisfied my craving for Starbucks' seasonal offerings - the Toffee Nut Latte. ;-)


Wearing my Mango black and white dress. :)  Next on my foodtrip list: unlimited salmon sashimi!!!  Yays!!!  Hahaha!!!


No comments: