Thursday, June 02, 2011

KFP2!

Awesomeness!!

To be honest, when my friend Aryan (who I was just with 2 Wednesdays ago for the Something Borrowed movie, isn't she just awesome?? :p) backed out on me this afternoon because of work, I thought I'm gonna pull off a Kung Fu Panda 1 on me.  For the benefit of new readers, the first installment of this movie is something memorable to me because it's the first (and hopefully the last) movie I watched alone.  *insert YM icon with an L in the head in here*

But persistence pays. :P  And I was able to bribe convince my friend Randolph to go with me instead.  Hehe.  I can let go not watching a lot of too good movies recently (Thor, Pirates, Fast5 etc. which will now earn me 3 loser YM icons, lol!) but not on this one.  It's not because I loved it too much.  I just feel like I owe it to myself to do something better or take more effort on the second time around.  Does it make sense??  Haha!  But alone or with a company, nothing can stop me from LOL-ing on the funny scenes.  As in laugh loud.  Haha!

The photo above is one of my favorite funny scenes.  Haha!  And here's my favorite quotable quote that kinda applies to me:

“Your story may not have such a happy beginning, but that doesn’t make you who you are, it is the rest of your story, who you choose to be.."


And for a little something something to add in here, my photo with Po at Universal Studios SG last year.  :P




No comments: