Wednesday, February 23, 2011

GOLD!

♫♪ Always believe in your soul, you've got the power to know.  You're indestructible, always believing, you are GOLD!!  ♫♪


Err, did you notice how I'm soooo in to necklace these days?  Haha!!  This cascading charms from Accessorize takes a little bit of courage to pull off - that's what I thought when I first saw it at the shop.  Then finally decided that "I'm in for the challenge." when I saw it at 70% off.  LOL!


Sparkly stilettos.  If you remember I wore this in my Kuya's wedding.  It so happened that my sis-in-law saw 'em while I was about to wear 'em and she decided that they're more bride-worthy than her wedding shoes.  Ooops, haha!!  So for the wedding photographs, it was included and also some pics of her fitting them.  Hahaha!! 


This one?  Wala lang.  I love how I captured the bag. :P And some more goldie babies from Aldo. ;)


For those of you who are missing my witty, funny stories, lol, I'm so sorry.  It's been very very very busy at work these days.  I already cancelled an Indochina trip this Feb (AGAIN!) and March which is already busy is gonna be busier with an unexpected business trip.  Sigh. 




No comments: