Tuesday, August 17, 2010

HTC Glam Night

Last Tuesday, I was invited to witness an HTC event at Dolce Superclub in Tomas Morato.  The event was about the official launch of the gorgeous Rhian Ramos as ambassador of HTC Smart.  :)  The party started at 5 PM but my work afforded me to reach the venue around 730 PM.  :P  I missed Rhian's dance number (as per copy of agenda given to me by my friend Joy, haha!) and arrived during the press and media interview.


The party was attended by entertainment media practitioners, entertainment bloggers, tech savvy and HTC lovers.  They also raffled off 3 HTC Smart to lucky attendees. :)


You can check the specs here.

I uhmm, had the chance for a photo-op with Rhian.  Wahaha!  :))  Thanks to their PR girl Che. :)


I enjoyed the food and the music.  Gosh, I missed the last time I was here!  To par-tay! :P
But it's all a thing of the past now.  :P  Sheesh, I speak like I'm some married woman or something.  Haha!


With Ms. Yam.  An ex-colleague and wife of HTC's country manager Sir Mark. :)

And I miss hanging out with these lovebirds. :P

Joyee

Marvin
That was us waiting to be seated at Omakase!  Where I was again the 5th wheel to 2 couples.  In all fairness, I was advised to bring a date.  But unfortunately, the bf is not available existing yet.  Wahaha! :D  Thanks for the invite Sir Mark. :)


No comments: