Monday, April 12, 2010

Yallow

3 days before Friday, I received a text from a college friend asking if we could spend lunchtime at the hospital where another college friend of ours is currently confined due to an accident in his work in Abu Dhabi.

Then, again I was like, "Huh? What's with Friday? Is it a holiday?" Geese, 'tis one disadvantage of my job. Sometimes I feel like I need a personal HR. Hahaha!!!

So, this is us trying to squeeze in everybody in the shot. Bong was cut here, nevermind he's always used to being behind the camera. Hehe. :P

To our dearest friend Mark, we'll continue to pray for your speedy recovery! We all believe you can walk SOON! We'll plan a lot of trips in the future. :)
When I walked in the room, Xiela's first question was what was everybody's reaction in the hospital when they saw me. LOLs! I'd rather not tell. :P

I know it's hospital-inappropriate attire but I won't have time to change anymore coz I know we'll stay long in the hospital and I have to go straight after to a movie date. :)

And it was such a pleasant surprise that I bumped onto my ate Anj @ Eastwood. Hihihi. :)

So, so, so happy to see her! :) Small world! :P

With all the hype going on during the time the trailer was available, I'm surprised Clash of the Titans didn't live much up to it. But the Ultra 7 cinema was soooo good, huh? Philippine's 1st twin seater recliner chair huh? Haha!! According to my "company"- who's also my new driving teacher Ű, it's like being in a business class plane seat. LOLs!

Anyway, here's what I wore for Friday. The yellow jacket I got it from Ensembles. :) I plan to take it to India. ;)


And it's visa claiming sked today! I hope there's not much scary stares from the embassy just like last time. Uuugh!

No comments: