Friday, February 13, 2015

Grammy's and Ciara's Frock

#fabfriday

Usually, I'd just blog about red carpet favorites in my IG but I'll make an exception this time. Okay, as seen below, my favorite frock in the Grammy's was Ciara's in Alexandre Vauthier Couture. 


So, something extraordinary happened when I posted this in my Instagram. Ciara, actually liked my photo! Can you imagine how cool was that??? I've liked her since 1, 2 Step and I didn't know that she is so nice like this. :) Now, I love her even more.


And you know what happens when a superstar with 5M followers liked a single post of yours? My notifications were non-stop 'til morning. When I woke up, I saw my feed like this:


It's not everyday that this happens to you. Thank you Ciara. I really mean it. You're my favorite! :)

No comments: