Thursday, January 09, 2014

Just Like Old Times

#threesomethursday

Well you know how December's like... the reunions...

(1) The reunion with Samsung peeps at Marciano's in Mckinley Hill! :)



The girls' #ootd shot! :P


It's team red and black, hehe! :)



(2) The SG peeps! Most of them went home for the holidays! :)


I used this collage just to show how much our group is growing, lol!  In my IG caption, I mentioned something about 2 years have passed since that group shot in Universal Studios SG and the only +1 that was added to the group was a baby.  Yikes!  This friendship is not really doomed! :))
Here's me with our adorable +1.  Hihihi. =)  Noticed his facial reaction when I'm close and not. :))

The #ootd.  This was taken at Dusit Thani Hotel in Makati. :)




(3)  And since the group is pseudo-complete, we also took time to visit our friend all the way to San Pablo Laguna - Mark. :)



And stopped by Sampaloc Lake for a view of Mt. Makiling :)





No comments: