Thursday, September 12, 2013

Viva Olivia

#threesomethursday


Because it's birthday week (how many times do I have to repeat that? LOL!), you're in for a treat.  I'm doing a double #threesomethursday today.  Haha!  This week also coincides with NYFW and when you say fashion week, one of the names you'll always hear is her - of course Olivia Palermo.  So today, I did a round-up of my Olivia-inspired outfits.


Gallery A is memorable and throwback-worthy because this was the early days of my braces (so I looked young plus the shorts factor, haha!).  This was taken in Mall of Asia where I met up my SG friends who came home for a vacay.


Gallery B is a photo of Olivia in NYC taken by her bf Johannes Huebl.  I had to replace her cardigan with a camel coat as it was something weather appropriate then. :)



Gallery C is a photo of Ms Palermo for an event where she was declared as an ambassador for an African brand called Pikolinos.  I love their tribal necklaces and wishing I could find a cheaper version one day. :)


Don't you just love how the fashion blogs are all abuzz with the NYFW!  Too many sartorial notes and style inspirations!  How exciting! :)


No comments: