Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Up North

#traveltuesday


Hello, I just got back from a very very fun and super kaduper enjoyable trip up north - in Ilocos!!!  Just wanted to share some of #mytravelgram photos! :)

In Laoag - a picture at the veranda of the Malacañang Palace of the North where the late president Ferdinand Marcos resided.


In Vigan - taking a journey back in time in Calle Crisologo with its Spanish ancestral houses and cobblestone streets. :)


In Pagudpud -  posing with friends by the windmills of Bangui (also known as the wind farm of the Philippines)


Pagudpud beach -  where you can find the longest zipline in the country!!!  My first to do a zipline that passes through the beach itself. :D


Kapurpurawan Limestone Rock Formation -  this was the first part of the Pagudpud itinerary but I just had to end the post with this as this is my most favorite picture for the trip.  Haha! :D


This is also the place where I tried my first horseback ride.  So many memorable experiences.  Ilocos is truly worth visiting! :D

No comments: