Thursday, December 08, 2011

HTC Year-End Party!!

Pics fresh from the oven :P


The year-end launch was held at Skye Roof Deck of W Building at The Fort.  It was for me a fresh discovery for a lounge party, a perfect place to chill out on a regular night what with the rainy weather recently.  Very nice ambiance I must say. ;-)
Me, Joy & Hannah chilling out :)
I noticed there weren't too much available photos of the place in the web.  It was too bad as the high-rising condos around the area and the festive lights of the season could provide for a good backdrop for the photos.  But alas, the big tent that was set-up in anticipation of some drizzle was a distraction.  I wasn't able to take many photos as well since I arrived late what with the coincidental visit of my Singaporean colleagues. :P  


The theme was lounge chic and I don't have any appropriate attire so I went for some rock chic vibe (if you'll allow me to call it that way, haha!!) instead.  


Wearing a body con dress from Kamiseta, leather vest from Terranova, Tory Burch handcuffs, Charles n Keith bag and shoes from People R People as will be seen below.  And just in case you were wondering who my date for the night was,


Oh why it was Rovilson Fernandez of The Amazing Race Asia Season 2.  Hahaha!!! Ansabeee ng ilusyonadang froglet like me?  Hahaha!!!  He was so kind and warm though that he even invited us to hop on to his next party at 7th High.


Thank you so much HTC Philippines for the invite! :)



3 comments:

Mia Relógio said...

So pretty! kiss

Mia Relógio said...

So pretty! kiss

CaseyCakes said...

Thank you Mia! :)