Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Venetian Suite

At this day exactly two years ago, according to a new feature in FB, I posted something like "I could live in a hotel forever."  I believe I posted it once upon a business trip in SG while I was checked in at a very nice hotel along Orchard.  It was very timely because just the other day I was going through some of my photos and landed on my Macau album dated January last year.  There's this particular folder of my shoots of my Venetian suite and I remember I wasn't able to post them in this blog and scheduled to post it today.  Okay, it's a company trip and everyone's supposed to bunk in with another colleague but it just so happened that my roomie is set to arrive the next day.  Yes, I lived like a queen for a night at room 324 of the Venetian.  Sigh, to be able to experience it again.  Here are some of the photos I took for sharing. :)







And just like any other normal girl, I'd stash away the toiletries for souvenir purposes. :P  Do you do that also? :))  SBT!

No comments: